Reconnect with Old Friends
Find Classmates at Classmates.com®

Find Schoolmates for Free?

To find schoolmates for free with today’s internet technology is a fairly simple process. There are several graduate websites that can help you locate old school friends at very little cost. But it’s a good idea, whenever looking for old friends and alumni for free to take into account a few key points outlined below:

There are numerous graduates’ websites where you can sign up for free. A site like classmates.com® is just one of them – with over 40 million registered users and over 250,000 schools you’re sure to find your school and old school friends. There are hundreds of social networking sites where you can find school friends and alumni for free.  Most sites allow free access and it’s important to take the time to fill out the user profile to get the most out of their services.

An import point regarding user profiles, it’s very possible that once you fill out your profile you soon be getting greetings from fellow schoolmates.  If you’re short on time, you can just fill out your profile and wait for friends to contact you.  Although personal information can be kept private, your name and graduation year is normally visible to other group members.

If you are coordinating a reunion and need reunion planning tools then one of the premier social networking sites is probably the best solution.  Usually, these sites have numerous planning tools available to help coordinate your event.  Some of the services include bulk email distribution, community bulletin boards, online pictures and more… In addition, these sites already include a large user list to help get the ball rolling.

Contacting your high school or college alumni associations may also help as class friends and alumni from your graduation year can be announced on their home page. But probably the best way to find school friends for free is to join one of the top social networking sites and then personally contact old friends and alumni to help spread the word.

Finally, if you don’t want to join any of the social networking sites you can always contact your school and get a list of graduates.  You can then work through the list and try and contact each graduates through the local phonebook.  Honestly, this is certainly the long way around but it is possible for people who fear working in cyberspace.

With all the free search service available today, planning a reunion, finding old schoolmates or just reconnecting with an old friend is really just a few clicks away.

191 Comments

1. Pamela Linkenhoker
    Posted August 8, 2011 at 5:43 pm | Permalink

I went to Graceland Park Elementary,Canton on Easrern Ave,Hampstead Hill.Patterson High. From 1962-1776.

2. Annette
    Posted September 27, 2011 at 12:14 pm | Permalink

Looking for my lost aunt that went to school at Kirkland Lake Collegial vocational institute in 1945. Anxious to find her. Please forward any information to me. Appreciate your help.

3. Steve Moss
    Posted October 2, 2011 at 11:38 pm | Permalink

I am looking for a classmate with whom I graduated from North Miami Sr High in 1964. Her name at that time was Nancy Bootman. Any assistance in locating her would be appreciated. Steve 208 308 5748.

4. tina jeffcoat sandstrom
    Posted October 7, 2011 at 7:49 pm | Permalink

any body know eric williams from eau claire high school have him contact me on facebook.com

5. Posted October 19, 2011 at 7:11 pm | Permalink

Attended Pioneer HIGH SCHOOL, San Jose-California. Biggest event since High School? Got legally married by Civil Court Marriage License with marriage Decree on December 5, 2009. My first boyfriend Alex Omar-went back to his former boyfriend that he had known in New York City.Needless to say I had been devastated…he didnt even have his “Greencard” yet and his family had owned that apartment building complex in Sunnyvale-all that money and no marriage-I did the relationshipwith him for a place to live- while I worked at Macys.My second boyfriend Amador Betincourt(the handsome black man)found a better girlfriend…and married his High School Sweetheart-I dated him because his family had owned a Tavern in Durango Mexico-I dated him because he had been a handsome guy and paid all our bills-my girlfriend allowance had been “sweet”.When Mr Betincourt married his Mexican High School sweetheart I knew it had been time for me to go and find a man of my own.Just when I had thought I had won with a real nice guy…the love of my life,my last boyfriend, Mr. Harris got a recording contract with Motown Records-that very sexy and charming cowboy left when I didnt lose the 10 pounds to become a misses juniors size 2…and left me to pursue his recording career in Nashville. Only Jack Jensen had stayed around…even after that.That had been how I had become a Widder…The “marriage” minded gentleman who had worked at Dahl & DiLuca.As for Kteh Tv? Those dudes “rock”! We volunteer to operate the copier all the time for them…and answer telephones to get people to “donate” important archaic artifacts to the Art Auction almost every year. We do that to attend the parties…because its not money.Maybe someday…we’ll be somebody important and stuff like that…even that way. ReUnions…sure give us a call. Jack and Diane Jensen- Jack goes by Yukon, and Diane goes by Artemis…928-254-0321.Lets Party!

6. Posted October 19, 2011 at 8:20 pm | Permalink

I am searching for carol mckeown

7. Hampy Nelms {Gene}
    Posted October 21, 2011 at 3:35 am | Permalink

Just looking for classmates that were going to Escalon High when I went there. In the early ’70s

8. Hampy Nelms {Gene}
    Posted October 21, 2011 at 3:40 am | Permalink

Just looking for anyone that was going to Oakdale Jr. High While I was there. This would be in the late ’60s You can contact me at the E-Mail address above.
    Thanks

9. david heath
    Posted October 22, 2011 at 3:06 am | Permalink

does anyone know beverly whited. THANK YOU

10. Posted October 22, 2011 at 4:02 pm | Permalink

I am trying to find out what happened to a boy I met at RIC in 1961. I know he was from Pawtucket and I think he went to Shea High School. He left RIC after the 1st semester. His first name was Scott but I am unsure of his last name, I think it may have been Mc something. Can anyone help me??

11. Valerie
    Posted October 26, 2011 at 9:31 pm | Permalink

Lookin for yearbook pics from Covington high school in Covington Tn. The yrs 1995 thru 1998

12. Patricia Lane
    Posted October 26, 2011 at 11:39 pm | Permalink

Looking for classmates of my sister, class of 1956. Patty passed away 10-25-11. This is her little sister, Terri. I am planning a memorial service for her and would love to get in touch with her classmates. Please e-mail me at theknakes@aol.com. She battled MS for many years. Would love to see old friends of hers and maybe my brothers (Rich and Skid). Please get in touch with me asap. Thanks so much, and may God bless you all!

13. tina
    Posted October 31, 2011 at 6:52 am | Permalink

I am looking for a girl i went to school with. Angie Lowe. She was from Hanover Park, Il. She went to Elgin High School, Il. She would have been in the class of 1984.

14. Glenn Kitts
    Posted November 1, 2011 at 1:49 am | Permalink

My son is looking for females of the class of 2002 & 2003 union county high school Maynardville,Tn 37807

15. Posted November 1, 2011 at 9:21 pm | Permalink

I AM TRYING 2 LOCATE A FRANKLIN JABBARR BOYD
    WHO GRADUATED FROM HARDING HIGH SCHOOL
    IN CHARLOTTE,NC
    HE GRADUATED IN 92
    HIS BDAY IS IN FEBRUARY
    I WOULD LIKE 2 KNOW WHERE HE IS
    PLEASE HELP ME…….

16. Elizabeth (Liz)
    Posted November 6, 2011 at 3:18 am | Permalink

Looking to contact old friends.

17. Zafirah Coleman
    Posted November 14, 2011 at 8:53 pm | Permalink

Looking for Elaine Clark.

18. Aaron Lemus
    Posted November 20, 2011 at 12:10 am | Permalink

I just want to know how my old friends are going.

19. april towles
    Posted November 20, 2011 at 1:19 am | Permalink

looking for a friend

20. Posted November 22, 2011 at 4:58 am | Permalink

I remember good times at St. ignatius, with the only exception being a substitute teacher in the Kindergarden-she subbed for miss Patsy and I remember that. I grew up with such good people, and thank God for their friendships.

21. gail chmielinski wiencko
    Posted November 23, 2011 at 2:45 am | Permalink

looking for Robert “Camel” McCall

22. Kathye Davis scivally
    Posted November 27, 2011 at 5:08 am | Permalink

I am looking for Jerry Wayne Martin graduated in 2962 from Bryan Adams high school in Dallas, Texas. I need to get a message to him.

23. annamarie hayes
    Posted November 28, 2011 at 1:17 am | Permalink

looking for class mates that would have graduated in 1990

24. winfred l robinnson
    Posted November 28, 2011 at 1:56 am | Permalink

i am trying to re-connect with my friend sophie rivera

25. Wm. keith hernandez
    Posted November 30, 2011 at 6:44 pm | Permalink

looking for Adrienne patrice Harrison class of 1978

26. sophia banner
    Posted December 1, 2011 at 11:33 pm | Permalink

Class of 1990

27. John Thomas Kozlosky
    Posted December 4, 2011 at 5:39 am | Permalink

Looking for guys and gals…it hell with out a few moments spent with out closer ties.

28. Rodney Dan Myers
    Posted December 14, 2011 at 12:12 am | Permalink

Hey Maritza this Rodney Myers and I was wondering if I could see you my phone number is 602 348-9564 please Hit Me Up!

29. kit martens
    Posted December 22, 2011 at 8:44 pm | Permalink

I’m trying to locate james underwood. He graduate in the 60′s. His brother is danny underwood. Mother name is ray. If you have address and or phone number please contacte me at above email.

30. Leona Beyer
    Posted December 24, 2011 at 12:15 am | Permalink

Looking for an old friend who possibly went to Gadsden City High School. His name is Randall Davis.

31. Leona Beyer
    Posted December 24, 2011 at 12:24 am | Permalink

Searching for an old friend that may have attended Kent State University in Kent, Ohio. His name is David Kurfman.

32. george robinett
    Posted December 25, 2011 at 6:57 pm | Permalink

hi classmates im hoping to connect with classmates from dos pueblos class of 83 or earlier hope to hear from you thanks

33. Dan "Mississippi" Stribling
    Posted December 26, 2011 at 9:11 pm | Permalink

looking for 11th grade class mates from 1955 and interested in any future reunions for Corona Senior High School in Corona Californie.

34. donna kenney
    Posted December 29, 2011 at 2:28 am | Permalink

trying to find some of my friends

35. sondra
    Posted December 29, 2011 at 3:04 am | Permalink

My Grandmother went to Vashon high school in St. Louis between 1935 1940 looking for any picture or any info on her Jessie Newsome

36. ALAN COSTELLO
    Posted December 29, 2011 at 8:59 pm | Permalink

I have photo of graduates of So. Boston class of 1941, was my parents, anyone interested.

37. Pat Fike
    Posted December 30, 2011 at 3:37 pm | Permalink

55 and still alive Ha!!!!

38. Rob Peters
    Posted December 31, 2011 at 12:06 am | Permalink

I’m looking Mike McDowell, I haven’t seen or heard from him for a long time, and would like to catch up and find out what he’s been up to. E-mail please with any information that you might have. THANKS

39. maibel maldonado
    Posted January 4, 2012 at 1:39 am | Permalink

class 1988 woodrow wilson high school. i would
    like to contact with my classmates . my e-mail is siempremaribel@aol.com

40. Derrick Ferguson
    Posted January 4, 2012 at 5:00 am | Permalink

I like to join.

41. patti wevers
    Posted January 10, 2012 at 3:13 am | Permalink

Looking for Jeff Haas south brunswick high school with the former band director John Wevers

42. Posted January 11, 2012 at 4:28 pm | Permalink

I’m looking for Yolanda Taylor and Patricia Fordyce’s married names and addresses if you please.

43. william c rogers
    Posted January 13, 2012 at 3:48 am | Permalink

i m from the class of 1978

44. Victor Bargar
    Posted January 14, 2012 at 12:04 am | Permalink

Would like to hear from class mates class of 1944

45. carolyn kranendonk
    Posted January 14, 2012 at 12:21 am | Permalink

looking for west high classmates from class of 1974

46. Posted January 14, 2012 at 4:34 am | Permalink

Happy to see that Benner Jr High has a website. Best years of my life.

47. Dana Perez
    Posted January 20, 2012 at 3:11 am | Permalink

Looking for Central High School students in class of 1969/1970

48. Steven McGowan
    Posted January 21, 2012 at 7:08 am | Permalink

lookin for old friends i once knew

49. Posted January 22, 2012 at 6:25 am | Permalink

i am trying to find David Lee Wright around the year of 1973.

50. Diane Gallagher
    Posted January 26, 2012 at 9:16 pm | Permalink

My high school name was Diane J Bark.

I live and work in Bradenton, Florida 34202

51. Danny Forsyth
    Posted January 30, 2012 at 4:26 am | Permalink

Looking for Bill Smith who played trumpet for the group in Houston known as “The Reasons why”

52. Vanessa Edwards
    Posted February 2, 2012 at 5:28 pm | Permalink

Hello out there I am looking to reach Darrin Collins, He graduated around 1979 from central High School in St Louis, Mo if anybody knows how to reach him please contact me at 314-392-3426 or give him my information
    Thanks

53. laurie chilton
    Posted February 13, 2012 at 5:52 pm | Permalink

Looking for Alameda High School yearbooks 1952 & 1953. Please contact, on facebook, Jane Sellars, Jeanette LaFever, Loretta Powell. ty 2/13/12

54. Posted February 16, 2012 at 4:42 am | Permalink

iam trying to find my old friend from year 1986

55. dennis hoskins
    Posted February 20, 2012 at 5:18 pm | Permalink

looking for barbara parker

56. david sawyer
    Posted February 22, 2012 at 4:17 am | Permalink

i am looking for a guy named tim carroll. he used to live in kernersville,nc. after he graduated high school he enlistde into the US Air Force. dont know what happened after he got out. please help me

57. robert decook
    Posted February 22, 2012 at 7:21 pm | Permalink

looking for mike townes, would love to talk to him again.

58. Susan (Johnson) Haines
    Posted March 2, 2012 at 9:09 pm | Permalink

looking for more adena high classmates

59. valarie applo
    Posted March 25, 2012 at 11:11 pm | Permalink

Suitland high school, year,book,or class,78,79.

60. Posted April 15, 2012 at 3:04 am | Permalink

I AM LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON MY UPCOMING CLASS REUNION THIS AUGUST FOR MENOMINEE HIGH SCHOOL CLASS OF 1972

61. Cindi Sowers
    Posted April 17, 2012 at 5:34 pm | Permalink

Hi!!! I am looking for people that known Cindi Munk Or Shearer . Would like to exchange stories of Cindi (RIP)….Thank you so very much.Cindi Sowers

62. david ehrenberg
    Posted April 21, 2012 at 5:05 am | Permalink

looking for carolyn crews johnson

63. Joanne Fleming
    Posted May 5, 2012 at 1:41 pm | Permalink

I am trying to locate James J. Byrne from the class of 1980. He is about 50 years old. I have his class ring and would like to return it to him.

64. john WAY
    Posted May 5, 2012 at 4:41 pm | Permalink

I am trying to locate a graduate but do not know the year of graduation,any suggestions?

65. Posted May 7, 2012 at 3:25 pm | Permalink

Anyone graduating in 1969 please contact me at 317-243-0691.

66. Carroll
    Posted May 19, 2012 at 4:48 pm | Permalink

THOMAS I NELSON
    Graduated in 1941 from Talequah High School. Is there a yearbook and/or pictures available that might have pictures of him.
    He was born 08-16-1923.
    Thanks for any info; (he is living and will celebrate his 89th birthday on 08-16-2012) I would like to present something to him from his school days.
    Any help is appreciated

67. Donald Jones
    Posted May 22, 2012 at 2:52 am | Permalink

I am lookng for Robin Finley graduated in 1980 and was a Memeber onf the Caicios

68. Barbara krystopa
    Posted May 31, 2012 at 4:36 am | Permalink

Looking for Greg Moore graduated in 1964 or 1965.lived on Oakmont St.

69. Posted June 4, 2012 at 7:51 pm | Permalink

I am currently looking for Cedric Buford.

70. Jerry Gallant
    Posted June 6, 2012 at 5:24 pm | Permalink

I am looking for information about. The
    50th newton North High School Reunion.
    Class of 1962.

71. william bryan whitley
    Posted June 10, 2012 at 5:06 am | Permalink

please contact my e-mail address for the next reunion scheduled or anyone who went to school with me before i moved to georgia in 1974.Sure would like to hear from some of my old friends who know me and went to madiera beach jr too.I went 1970-1974 Please let me hear from someone sorry i have been so long doing this,long story

72. Glenda Deason
    Posted June 17, 2012 at 6:19 pm | Permalink

I recently moved back to California since 1969. I am looking for some of my friends I went to school with at Glendora High School. If anyone knows how I can reach Ken O’Leary, Phil O’Leary, Thomas Ferguson, or Liz Ferrell (she was a drummer in the bsnd) I would greatly appreciate. I don’t know anyone down here in San Diego except my mom and sister Lori Deason. Our family have lost 3 siblings over the last 10 years Butch Deason, Donna Deason (March 2011) and Jimmy Deason (Feb. 2012). Thank you.

73. Barbar McDonald Noeyack
    Posted June 30, 2012 at 2:30 am | Permalink

Hey to the Class of 1972 Melvindale High its been a long time since I been in contact with any1. My name is Barbar McDonald Noeyack I have been in Columbia, Tn. since 1990 Its been a trip here! Hope to hear from any 72 grads so where is everyone :p

74. Sue Flitcroft
    Posted July 6, 2012 at 3:16 pm | Permalink

Im looking for Steve Harvey

75. Lynn Cockreham
    Posted July 8, 2012 at 9:39 pm | Permalink

Hi there. I am just trying to find out if there would be a 50 year reunion in 2016 for the class of 1966. Anybody know?
    Thanks,
    Lynn
    You remember the skinny geeky kid.

76. Greg Garcia
    Posted July 10, 2012 at 10:00 pm | Permalink

Seeking to find Brenda Owdom

77. Connie Wickwire
    Posted July 11, 2012 at 9:51 pm | Permalink

Trying to find Karen (Kay) Whitmore, gratuated in 1961 from Tech Thanks

78. Connie Wickwire
    Posted July 11, 2012 at 9:54 pm | Permalink

Trying to find Ronnie Wicka graduated from Tech high in 1960 Omaha Ne

79. Linda Lewis
    Posted July 16, 2012 at 3:20 pm | Permalink

I would like to locate classmates that graduated in 1969, from Fitagerald High in Warren, MI. Especially RAYMOND DUNN, who was my best friend in our senior yr.

80. Posted July 19, 2012 at 3:52 pm | Permalink

I live in Ct.I left mich 1969 I would like to get in touch with some old classmates just to say hi Please drop me a line thanks Bud Cassatt

81. jeanell brooks ray
    Posted July 22, 2012 at 8:37 pm | Permalink

I am looking for a Sunset student in class of 1964 or 63 Daniel Harrison Davis. He was also in ROTC. if anyone has any information regarding him please contact me.

82. annadair
    Posted July 30, 2012 at 5:58 pm | Permalink

I am trying to find my best freind from high school. Her name was Mary Elenor Hayes she married in June of 1967. Last name was Jenkins
    to the man she married. My name was Ann Ruth Hansen, I married Troy Adair in Feb of 1967
    Mary if you see this notice please e-mail me at annadair21@yahoo.com I know she had 2 kids one is a boy name Joe,the other is a girl name Susan.We were once connected,but through moving lost contact,if you are freinds of her, let her know I want to get in touch with her.
    Ann Adair

83. celia gutierrez
    Posted August 2, 2012 at 5:32 am | Permalink

Hi,I attended Jones middle school in 1972 I was forced to relocate, awww parents, I’m looking for class mates, e mail me.

84. Jim Bash
    Posted August 5, 2012 at 1:56 am | Permalink

Any class alumni members from 1958 -59.

85. Jim Bash
    Posted August 5, 2012 at 1:59 am | Permalink

I am looking for any alumni from Hamilton High East-Steinert NJ Class of 1958-59.

86. Mary
    Posted August 12, 2012 at 8:51 pm | Permalink

I am looking for my 5th,6th,7th,8th,9th grade buddy. Her name is Carolyn Huff, not sure if she ever married.

87. lindaoneal
    Posted August 18, 2012 at 9:11 am | Permalink

looking for judy boyd or ronnie

88. lindaoneal
    Posted August 18, 2012 at 9:14 am | Permalink

went to this school in eary n70s. lived with my sistr peggy, and frank

89. Drusilla Abbott Miller
    Posted August 20, 2012 at 5:34 pm | Permalink

I’m looking for my cousins – Janet, Richard and Robert Chase. They attended Lincoln and Edison Technical High School during the early 1050s.

90. Drusilla Abbott Miller
    Posted August 20, 2012 at 5:38 pm | Permalink

See Posting 41 above. My email address is leebil82@yahoo.com

91. PATRICIA STEFFERSON AKA MAFFIA
    Posted August 21, 2012 at 2:38 am | Permalink

LOOKING FOR HARRY SCHNEIDER SHOULD HAVE GRADUATED IN 1965. IF I CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM IT WOULD BE GREAT. IF ANYBODY KNOWS PLEASE E-MAIL ME OK IT’S IMPORTANT TO ME

92. Posted August 26, 2012 at 6:08 pm | Permalink

I am looking for Geraldine and Laura Triano. They went to Glenn Ridge High School in Glenn Ridge, New Jersey. I would appreciate any information.

93. dwight phelps
    Posted August 28, 2012 at 4:00 pm | Permalink

I would like to hear from anyone in the class of 1948

94. john miller
    Posted August 30, 2012 at 3:31 pm | Permalink

I am looking for information about.The 50th class reunion for. Pendleton High School,PendletonIN

95. Posted September 1, 2012 at 3:15 am | Permalink

Looking for Shari Braswell and others I went to school with in Dothan,Alabama. I also went to Grandview Elementary School 5th Grade.I would love to hear from anyone I knew back then.

96. Posted September 1, 2012 at 3:25 am | Permalink

ALso: Casselberry Elem. School, Florida
    Warren Central Jr. High, Vicksburg,MS.
    Utica Consolidated High School, Utica,MS.
    Yea, thats alot of schools.

97. lewis w.harrison
    Posted September 6, 2012 at 3:51 am | Permalink

Looking for john adkins;mother elizabeth;father george.attended walhigh in early 1960s moved to Columbia,S>C>

98. barry anderton
    Posted September 7, 2012 at 2:34 pm | Permalink

would like to find danette blue who went with
    me to woodward elementary school back in 60s,thanks

99. cynthia
    Posted September 9, 2012 at 3:21 am | Permalink

looking for the one that got away, if you are out there Darren from tbird high we dated and i would like to see you if you are not in a relatioship. your class was 1987 mine was 1988. it would be great to hear from you

100. mike labuda
    Posted September 19, 2012 at 5:24 pm | Permalink

I AM TRYING TO CONTACT A DEBORAH NIX.GRADUATED WESTMINSTER HIGH SCHOOL 1976

101. Posted September 20, 2012 at 6:05 pm | Permalink

looking for and old friend of mine her naime is Bobbie Martinez that i met in fresno long ago that went to Shafter high and gaduated in 1965 2 good 2 be 4 gotten

102. valerie
    Posted September 23, 2012 at 3:42 am | Permalink

Looking for Howard Banks from Lincoln high school class of 1968??

103. patty patalano
    Posted October 2, 2012 at 3:04 am | Permalink

Looking for Joseph negro

104. barb beamenderfer losey
    Posted October 7, 2012 at 8:39 pm | Permalink

I am looking for Linda Harding and hoping to rekindle a friendship.

105. Posted October 8, 2012 at 12:24 am | Permalink

Hi everybody if anyone knows Kristine and Brandie stevens please let them know im trying to find them

106. Patricia Moon Dean
    Posted October 9, 2012 at 7:00 pm | Permalink

Iam looking for Kathy Colwell she went to school with me at South Cobb High School, also was a friend, neighbor, also we were in chorus together also.

107. George Pasvantis
    Posted October 14, 2012 at 12:58 pm | Permalink

I am looking for two people,
    1- Rickey Tisdale frome west Gulfport Miss,
    and
    2- Rose Lenaz of Gulfport Miss.
    anyone knowing of there where bouts or phone numbers pleas let me know,
    thank you.

George Pasvantis
    Penn Hills Pennsylvania

108. Lunell Davenport Lipsey
    Posted October 15, 2012 at 4:49 pm | Permalink

I am looking for Barbara Nabors that lived in Troy, South Carolina. We went to Greenwood High School together in Greenwood, South Carolina.

109. aileen stachowski spamer
    Posted October 15, 2012 at 10:08 pm | Permalink

hi norma. i hope you remember me . i was your room-mate for a while@mercy hospital school of nursing./ 1953-1956. i know you left before graduation and just wonder how you are and where you’re living. we tried. but had no luck finding you for our 50th reunion. i hope i will hear from you if you get this message aileen (stachowski) spamer norma sulecki was from sharon,pa. and sharon high school graduating in 1953 thank you. hopesomeone knows where she is.

110. Posted October 28, 2012 at 8:17 pm | Permalink

i would like to fine a year book from hazelton-moffit-braddock high school in hazetol north dakota! the year of the year book is 1976!

111. Patricia Dean (Moon)
    Posted October 29, 2012 at 10:32 pm | Permalink

I am looking for Kathy Colwell we went to South Cobb High School in Austell.

112. Posted November 12, 2012 at 7:45 am | Permalink

I am looking for Dominic Lefebvre from Brainerd High School Class of 1973, Brainerd, MN

113. Posted November 18, 2012 at 1:36 am | Permalink

Looking for Pat Bellheimer or Debbie Erkison Laides Whear RRRR UUUU?

114. Posted November 18, 2012 at 1:40 am | Permalink

Looking for Pat Belheimer or Debbie Earkison Laides we went to Libby grade school toghter in south side Chicago

115. JOSEPH A. FONTAINE
    Posted December 4, 2012 at 10:32 am | Permalink

LOOKING FOR HIGH SCHOOL YEAR BOOK, GRADUATING CLASS 1960, HARPER HIGH SCHOOL, CHICAGO ILLINOIS,TRYING TO LOCATE LYNN KLAPEL,DON’T KNOW IF SHE IS OR WAS MARRIED,I’VE KNOWN HER SINCE (5TH) GRADE.IF ANY ONE CAN HELP ME FIND HER PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA E-MAIL: JADELAFONTAINE2004@YAHOO.COM

116. JOSEPH A. FONTAINE
    Posted December 4, 2012 at 10:50 am | Permalink

LOOKIING FOR (MAIDEN NAME) MARGE LINDAUER, DON’T KOWN HER MARRIED NAME. SHE LIVED IN CHICAGO AROUND MID-WAY AIR PORT, ATTENDED LINDBLOOM TECHNICAL HIGH SCHOOL IN THE LATE 50′S.WE WERE VERY CLOSE FRIENDS AND I WOULD LIKE TO RECONNECT OUR FRIENDSHIP.MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS;jadelafontaine2004@yahoo.com

117. fred chapman
    Posted December 4, 2012 at 8:19 pm | Permalink

I am looking for Brenda Gipson who had a twin sister named Linda. They went to Collinwood high school in Cleveland,Ohio.Your help will be appreciated.

118. Fred Chapman
    Posted December 4, 2012 at 8:28 pm | Permalink

I am Looking for Brenda Gipson who had a Twin Sister named Linda.They went to collinwood high school in Cleveland,Ohio.Help is appreciated.

119. Ellen Jean (Blair) Meadows
    Posted December 5, 2012 at 5:10 pm | Permalink

Ellen Blair. I am looking for two classmates who graduated in the year 1959. Their names are Bonita Jennings and Phyllis Castle. We went to Meade Memorial H S, Williamsport, Ky.

120. donna dries
    Posted December 14, 2012 at 9:06 pm | Permalink

trying to get in touch with some of my classmates from the class of 1979 fleetwood area high school

121. Lonnie Nason
    Posted December 20, 2012 at 3:12 pm | Permalink

I am looking for Espirita Hines who went too Carver HS in Memphis Tennesseein 1968/1969

122. charlene
    Posted December 20, 2012 at 4:43 pm | Permalink

looking for picture of or email address of jeffrey Kline from Mohawk senior high, PA
    THANKS

123. Carole Jersey
    Posted December 23, 2012 at 4:45 am | Permalink

looking for classmates of 1969 northeast bradford high school in rome pa.

124. hugh
    Posted December 29, 2012 at 10:02 pm | Permalink

looking for barbara barnes, clearwater hs year of 72 or 73

125. bruce williams jr
    Posted January 19, 2013 at 12:38 am | Permalink

hi eveyone was trying find class 1999 my old friends please thier one girl i still would like to talk chirstine marie pebley im the cowboy got away but never give up but im looking froward to friends in R.O.T.C live on panters

126. Anthony w white
    Posted January 19, 2013 at 5:14 am | Permalink

I wood like to chat with the class of 1982 and 1983 see ya later Anthony W White

127. mark nelson
    Posted January 22, 2013 at 8:56 pm | Permalink

im looking for a friend that whent to beecher high in flint or mt.morris mich she at one time lived there back in 75 to 77 i believe her first name was brenda she lived off cornall and genesee ave if anyone knows of her please get with me the only other thing i know is her moms name was brenda as well she whent to the hight school around the same yr sorry i have no other info to give you

128. Linda "Lin" Martin
    Posted February 1, 2013 at 9:40 pm | Permalink

I am looking for Joyce Fisher who attended Euclid HS with me back in the 70′s. Please contact me at my e-mail. Thank you.

129. Katy Hampton
    Posted February 11, 2013 at 12:40 am | Permalink

I am looking for my sister that was adopted 1944, Wanda Gibson (Hampton) She and I are one year apart in age and would love to find her. she went to Fordson High School in Dearborn, MI.

130. jack behm
    Posted February 20, 2013 at 8:08 am | Permalink

looking for a woman i used to date in 1984. her name was Shelly i beleive hr last name was either ott or bailes (bales?). she has blue eys and had light strawberry blond hair. she was tall- app 5-10, with a slender build.
    she graduated oroville in i beleive 1983 or 82. when we dated, she was living in an apartment in linda, and her room mate was kerry who married a military guy named glen.
    any info would be great- ive been looking for her for several years now… i can be reached at j_behm@sbglobal.net …thank you.

131. Hollis Wright
    Posted March 7, 2013 at 9:28 am | Permalink

Looking for all classmate that went to mavac that took cosmetology and barbraing from 91 to 92

132. MAILIEHA HOVEY
    Posted April 8, 2013 at 2:23 pm | Permalink

Looking for a good friend I went with in
    High School in South Pasadena High
    “Class of 77″ He’s name is Chris Miller . Chris it’s Mailieha Mary Ann Siy . Not sure if you remember me.

133. Posted April 9, 2013 at 6:04 pm | Permalink

I graduated in 1953 from South Hills High School in Mt. Washington – my maiden name is Kramer. I am looking any of my classmates who graduated with me. I also went to Brookline Elementary School, in Brookline. Am particularly looking for Joyce Bernart, after graduation she moved to Florida and I lost touch with her. Anyone I graduated with, please contact me. I am also on facebook under the name Carole Waugh Kramer. Hope to hear from someone soon.

134. Angela Scott
    Posted April 11, 2013 at 12:33 am | Permalink

hey my 1977 old class mates and anybody that no me what’s upby
    The way I’m doing well and i hope who ever sees this is doing
    Well to and it is always good to hear from anybody from
    1977 i have a family and i have 2
    Granddaughters and if you all plan anything
    I would like to be a part of it 2 and if anybody from 1977
    Sees this i have much love for all and i mean that let’s
    Get in touch with one another why not
    Love y’all Angela.

135. james C kessler
    Posted April 11, 2013 at 7:35 pm | Permalink

would like to find a year book for CA johnson, 63-66. Thank you in advance.

136. james C kessler
    Posted April 11, 2013 at 7:39 pm | Permalink

I would like to find a year book for C A Johnson high school, 63-66, columbia, S C

137. Posted April 16, 2013 at 3:36 pm | Permalink

Alken S High in Cin. Ohio .My is Sylvia Aaron. Some of my classmate Ornet Butler a friends. of her Sandra ,boy I remember good was Willam Felon who had friend name Steve move to Fla. would like to no if anyone no of them . It was the of. 70 to ,73

138. Christine lee Banghart
    Posted April 21, 2013 at 8:05 pm | Permalink

Im looking for my BFF who disappered sometime between 9&,10 grade? Her name is Christine lee Banghart aka as Crissy? Pleae help me find her!!! Thank u Traci Saxon- Sanford

139. michael paul bates
    Posted April 25, 2013 at 7:17 pm | Permalink

hello i’m looking for a long lost friend from the class of 1982 from manatee high school.my name is Michael bates and i’m looking for Kathy grace.were are you? ican be reached at c/o comprehensive healthcare of Clearwater room 210-bed b

140. Carole Poll
    Posted April 27, 2013 at 9:23 pm | Permalink

Looking for school friend Rosemary Woodford who graduated from the Edmonton General hospital in 1966

141. Posted April 29, 2013 at 10:52 am | Permalink

Simply wanna input on few general things, The website style is perfect, the subject matter is very great : D.

142. Dax
    Posted May 24, 2013 at 3:07 am | Permalink

Anybody from new haven In “the bulldogs”
    class of 88

143. alan valencia
    Posted June 4, 2013 at 6:14 am | Permalink

looking for jeannie lynch. we both lived at 89-20 55th ave, elmhurst,ny. late 1950′s and early 1960′s.

144. Chuck Wood
    Posted June 6, 2013 at 11:48 pm | Permalink

looking for Rita McKinley, who lived in Delphos,who moved from Toledo,Ohio in the sixties born about 1952 most likely went to highschool in Delphos!!!

145. Rosheida King
    Posted June 7, 2013 at 7:49 pm | Permalink

Looking for old friend Reginald White. We were high school friends who work together at White Castle as teenagers.Reggie graduated from Cass Tech

146. Posted June 8, 2013 at 10:32 pm | Permalink

looking for a Garland b. Tallent who may have lived and attended school there in 1959to early 1960. If you know of him or his phone I would like to TALK TO HIM. please contact me at the above e-mail. Thank You, Donna

147. Posted June 8, 2013 at 10:35 pm | Permalink

If any one Knows Garland b. talent please call me at 661-374-4146. He is a friend from my families past. Donna

148. Barbara A. DiMondi Lewis
    Posted June 10, 2013 at 3:21 pm | Permalink

Looking for lost classmates from Ursuline Academy, Class of 1963-Nancy Dillon. Marilee,
    Michele B., Peggy and I want to get in touch with you.

149. Posted June 21, 2013 at 3:56 am | Permalink

Looking for either or both of the Preckwinkle brothers. Donald Ellis, graduated in 1958. Perry, would have graduated in 1961. Also looking for Joan Krick would have graduated 1961, but she moved out of state, before graduating. All went to Roselle Park High School, in Roselle Park, New Jersey. I knew all 3 of them in high School & just would like to know what happened to them. If any of them would like to get in touch with me, they can find me on Facebook or at Mysticweave@comcast.net. Thank you for any info you can give me.

150. samuel
    Posted June 21, 2013 at 11:35 am | Permalink

I am looking for a girl name Monica she went to Regina high school and the late 90′s and I really need to get in contact with her her last name is killonski if u know her hit me on f.b james.kubacki

151. Gene Lee
    Posted June 23, 2013 at 8:59 pm | Permalink

Looking for Sharon McMillan. She would have graduated from High school in Tifton, Ga. somewhere between 1966 and 1969.

152. Posted June 26, 2013 at 1:32 pm | Permalink

Looking for an old friend her name was Sheila Holley. If you know of her or see see,s please contact me.

153. bbubba smith
    Posted June 27, 2013 at 2:21 am | Permalink

I am looking for Allan Jones that graduated in1992

154. Posted June 29, 2013 at 4:43 am | Permalink

Looking for joseph or mike miller from walnut ave Horsham,pa friends of schwab paints could be relater to zajack family back in 60 rose deam

155. ellen sautter
    Posted July 10, 2013 at 11:52 pm | Permalink

I am trying to locate Sandee McCracken from Ferndale Michigan. Please contact me if you can

156. tenney poulson
    Posted July 17, 2013 at 9:49 pm | Permalink

I am trying to locate Karen Martin who went to Hardy Element. school and Crawford High. I have some wonderful 6th grade camp photos to send to her. I live in Huntsville Utah and just retired from the police department. I am in facebook also. Hope to hear from you.

157. dave m
    Posted July 21, 2013 at 1:13 am | Permalink

looking 4 morgan park allumni in chgo for 1969 – 1973 . any help please ! thanx ! looking4gnx@yahoo.com

158. ethan r davis
    Posted July 25, 2013 at 4:20 pm | Permalink

look for some of my old school mates from fremot school in oxnard california

159. JON BARTOSHEK
    Posted July 29, 2013 at 9:02 pm | Permalink

I am looking for any classmate from Webster Texas High School Class of 1958 that might know a girl who’s initials are R.L.H. I have found a class ring and would love to see the look on her face when I return it.Please contact me at jthuntnpilot@yahoo.com.

160. JON BARTOSHEK
    Posted July 29, 2013 at 9:09 pm | Permalink

I am looking for a girl who was staying at the Park ridge Inn in Park ridge Illinois in 1965. Her name is Judy Knuth and her father worked for the C&NW rail road she has a younger sister name is? Her grand mother lived in St Paul Minnesota. She was born in 1946 I would like to know what she has done with her life. Please email me @ jthuntnpilot@yahoo.com Thank you in advance for any information.

161. steven james
    Posted August 1, 2013 at 5:44 pm | Permalink

looking for Brenda Roberts, grad from 1968 @ WOHS, moved to Houston to work I think as an xray tech.

162. Jeff Kather
    Posted August 5, 2013 at 8:26 pm | Permalink

I am looking for anyone that went to school with me at Summit Elementray School Class of 73. This would be in the Girard Ohio area.

163. Ginger
    Posted September 6, 2013 at 6:16 am | Permalink

Just looking for people I went to school with

164. Posted September 6, 2013 at 6:19 am | Permalink

I am just looking for people i went to school with

165. janet parsons mignone
    Posted September 7, 2013 at 3:10 am | Permalink

Like to know when the class of 1979 will have a reunion from Hall High School, Spring Valley,
    IL. Please contact me if anyone has the information for the next reunion.

Thanks

Janet Mignone (Parsons)
    from Missouri

166. Posted September 9, 2013 at 2:26 pm | Permalink

Looking for friends. Michael Southworth, Christi Smith Kirby, Michelle milosevich, David Carnes, and David Macleoud

167. Posted September 9, 2013 at 2:27 pm | Permalink

WE love you all and hope to see you soon

168. Gina king
    Posted September 12, 2013 at 2:38 am | Permalink

Hi , Im looking for my best friend her name is Veronica Gonzales . We went to Jackson Middle School . Please if you know her please have her email me .

169. michelle rodriguez
    Posted September 25, 2013 at 3:04 am | Permalink

i use to go to florence middle school a long time ago if you know me email me any time
    as only friend only i am married

170. Alphonso L. Brown
    Posted September 27, 2013 at 9:13 pm | Permalink

I am looking to find Deborah Smalls H.she graduated from Paseo High School, (1965) Kansas City, Mo.

Her married name is Haskins Deboral, has a brother named Calvin and three children, two daughters and one son.

She is a teacher and close friends of Loyce Joiner Caruthers and Joyce Joiner Walkins both are teachers also in the Kansas City area.

171. james christian
    Posted October 4, 2013 at 3:46 pm | Permalink

Looking for vicke yerkie now johnson from portland junior high I gave you a necklacr with lords prayer

172. Kimberly Koggan Shackelford
    Posted October 19, 2013 at 4:54 pm | Permalink

I Am looking for a few of my partners in crime that I grew up with in New Port Richey Fl. They Graduate do from Gulf High school 1990 Tracy Cheuvront Padgent, Rhonda Lonas we grew up togather.I Moved to Seattle Was for10
    Years And im back, I realty would like to find them to see what they are up to.

173. OLGA CABRERA
    Posted October 29, 2013 at 6:48 pm | Permalink

Looking for a friend Barbara who went to Myra Green Jr High in Raymondville, Tx. She was in band and played clarinet. Left (moved) school in 1964 to I do not know where but my sister Maria Del Rosario Cantu is interested in getting in touch with her. They were close friends. Please write to 637 N Huisache Raymondville, Tx 78580

174. charice
    Posted October 31, 2013 at 1:53 am | Permalink

Looking for classmates from JVS for the years of 1978/1979. Also, looking for a year book from JVS and Springfield South High School for the year of 1978/1979.

175. newakis smoker
    Posted December 6, 2013 at 9:26 am | Permalink

looking for my parents pictures

176. DENNIS DAWOOD
    Posted December 22, 2013 at 10:12 am | Permalink

LOOKING FOR RACHEL TYMAN (POSSIBLE RACHEL COLE)
    RAYE I’M VERY ILL, NO JOKE. PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP DENNIS

177. Nicholas T Cistone
    Posted December 28, 2013 at 3:41 am | Permalink

My name is Nick Cistone, I am looking for a friend of mine that went Buchtel High.
    I went to West High School.
    We lost contact after we both graduated from Crouse Elementary School.
    My classmates name is Danny Woodson.
    He probably graduated in 1951

178. Helene Philion Prejet
    Posted January 1, 2014 at 11:50 pm | Permalink

Looking for my friend Lucie Bertrand from Precieux Sang High School. Her sister’s name is Carole who then had 2 small boys and lived in the North End. Her brother Richard from Montreal has sinced passed as well as her Mom.
    I graduated in 1975 and hope to reconnect with her.

179. Geneva Sanchez
    Posted January 18, 2014 at 7:21 pm | Permalink

Want to find the year Gus(Gustavo)Mireles graduated from Lockhart Hight School in Lockhart, Tx.
    Want to find a school photo also.

180. Posted February 3, 2014 at 8:17 pm | Permalink

Hey 1969ers, time to start on the bucket list.
    Don’t delay, remember our graduation speaker,
    “We live in a lame duck society,ect. Well don”t
    be lame and start chipping away at the list now. Even with all your responsibilies, find time,
    and a way to get going,I DARE YOU.
    Love to all,
    adam avilez

181. Posted February 11, 2014 at 6:17 am | Permalink

I’m looking for anyone that I went to high school with at Macedonia High 1968/69 Texarkana, Texas. I was once married to Charles Lewis of Texarkana,Texas. Had two son’s we split up, I moved to SanPedro, Ca. in 1979. married for the second time in 1998 to a wonderful man from NewYork, have another son which is at the age of 26. i am still married and living the life here in southern california. Just wanna holla!.. at my old classmates and the Duson family there in Texarkana, Texas. If u get this message hit me up on my e-mail okey, i’d love to hear from ya!… MrsBelindaSexton@gmail.com

182. Posted February 17, 2014 at 3:30 am | Permalink

Looking for Maria Gonzalez Class of 1975 Miami Sr. High … Contact me Maynard at Midway Sports in Miami or email me .. Maynardgonlc@gmail.com

183. Michele Lazarchick
    Posted February 22, 2014 at 10:12 pm | Permalink

Holy Name High School class go 1960. Contact Michele

184. sibtain raza rizvi
    Posted February 23, 2014 at 10:54 am | Permalink

old mpp inter college cricket friend 1978 -1980

185. Posted February 24, 2014 at 4:02 pm | Permalink

Trying to reconnect with class mate of north east elementary school located in riverside or what we knew as riverside located on Claymont street in Wilmington Delaware please feel free to contact me @ my E-mail address posted wiil look forwared to hearing from anyone.

186. barbara phillips
    Posted February 26, 2014 at 10:26 pm | Permalink

I am looking for Marianne Byman a gradruate of Suffren High School in 1975 or 76. She was my sister, Carol’s best friend. She is trying to get in touch. She misses you :) So much to share and catch up on.

187. barbara phillips
    Posted February 26, 2014 at 10:29 pm | Permalink

I am looking for Marianne Byman a gradruate of Suffren High School in 1975 or 76. She was my sister, Carol’s best friend. She is trying to get in touch. She misses you :) So much to share.

188. Eugene Malone
    Posted March 23, 2014 at 1:27 am | Permalink

looking for rosemarie boomhower last known address was oakpark area sacramento California.

189. Tom Norman
    Posted April 11, 2014 at 4:22 am | Permalink

I am looking for Dianne Baron who graduated from Newfane Senior High in NY State about 1980.

190. Betty Bowers Largent
    Posted May 25, 2014 at 6:01 pm | Permalink

I am looking for Mary Jane Vaughn Edmondson that graduated from Antioch High School, Antioch TN probably 1952. She went to Mill Creek Baptist Church and lived on Antioch Pike

191. carol whitlock
    Posted June 6, 2014 at 2:28 am | Permalink

please find linda weeks at plainfield in. have her emailme at carolmcdole1@gmail.com thanks