Reconnect with Old Friends
Find Classmates at®

Find Schoolmates for Free?

To find schoolmates for free with today’s internet technology is a fairly simple process. There are several graduate websites that can help you locate old school friends at very little cost. But it’s a good idea, whenever looking for old friends and alumni for free to take into account a few key points outlined below:

There are numerous graduates’ websites where you can sign up for free. A site like® is just one of them – with over 40 million registered users and over 250,000 schools you’re sure to find your school and old school friends. There are hundreds of social networking sites where you can find school friends and alumni for free.  Most sites allow free access and it’s important to take the time to fill out the user profile to get the most out of their services.

An import point regarding user profiles, it’s very possible that once you fill out your profile you soon be getting greetings from fellow schoolmates.  If you’re short on time, you can just fill out your profile and wait for friends to contact you.  Although personal information can be kept private, your name and graduation year is normally visible to other group members.

If you are coordinating a reunion and need reunion planning tools then one of the premier social networking sites is probably the best solution.  Usually, these sites have numerous planning tools available to help coordinate your event.  Some of the services include bulk email distribution, community bulletin boards, online pictures and more… In addition, these sites already include a large user list to help get the ball rolling.

Contacting your high school or college alumni associations may also help as class friends and alumni from your graduation year can be announced on their home page. But probably the best way to find school friends for free is to join one of the top social networking sites and then personally contact old friends and alumni to help spread the word.

Finally, if you don’t want to join any of the social networking sites you can always contact your school and get a list of graduates.  You can then work through the list and try and contact each graduates through the local phonebook.  Honestly, this is certainly the long way around but it is possible for people who fear working in cyberspace.

With all the free search service available today, planning a reunion, finding old schoolmates or just reconnecting with an old friend is really just a few clicks away.

1. Gene Lee
    Posted June 23, 2013 at 8:59 pm | Permalink

Looking for Sharon McMillan. She would have graduated from High school in Tifton, Ga. somewhere between 1966 and 1969.

2. Posted June 26, 2013 at 1:32 pm | Permalink

Looking for an old friend her name was Sheila Holley. If you know of her or see see,s please contact me.

3. bbubba smith
    Posted June 27, 2013 at 2:21 am | Permalink

I am looking for Allan Jones that graduated in1992

4. Posted June 29, 2013 at 4:43 am | Permalink

Looking for joseph or mike miller from walnut ave Horsham,pa friends of schwab paints could be relater to zajack family back in 60 rose deam

5. ellen sautter
    Posted July 10, 2013 at 11:52 pm | Permalink

I am trying to locate Sandee McCracken from Ferndale Michigan. Please contact me if you can

6. tenney poulson
    Posted July 17, 2013 at 9:49 pm | Permalink

I am trying to locate Karen Martin who went to Hardy Element. school and Crawford High. I have some wonderful 6th grade camp photos to send to her. I live in Huntsville Utah and just retired from the police department. I am in facebook also. Hope to hear from you.

7. dave m
    Posted July 21, 2013 at 1:13 am | Permalink

looking 4 morgan park allumni in chgo for 1969 – 1973 . any help please ! thanx !

8. ethan r davis
    Posted July 25, 2013 at 4:20 pm | Permalink

look for some of my old school mates from fremot school in oxnard california

Posted July 29, 2013 at 9:02 pm | Permalink

I am looking for any classmate from Webster Texas High School Class of 1958 that might know a girl who’s initials are R.L.H. I have found a class ring and would love to see the look on her face when I return it.Please contact me at

Posted July 29, 2013 at 9:09 pm | Permalink

I am looking for a girl who was staying at the Park ridge Inn in Park ridge Illinois in 1965. Her name is Judy Knuth and her father worked for the C&NW rail road she has a younger sister name is? Her grand mother lived in St Paul Minnesota. She was born in 1946 I would like to know what she has done with her life. Please email me @ Thank you in advance for any information.

11. steven james
    Posted August 1, 2013 at 5:44 pm | Permalink

looking for Brenda Roberts, grad from 1968 @ WOHS, moved to Houston to work I think as an xray tech.

12. Jeff Kather
    Posted August 5, 2013 at 8:26 pm | Permalink

I am looking for anyone that went to school with me at Summit Elementray School Class of 73. This would be in the Girard Ohio area.

13. Ginger
    Posted September 6, 2013 at 6:16 am | Permalink

Just looking for people I went to school with

14. Posted September 6, 2013 at 6:19 am | Permalink

I am just looking for people i went to school with

15. janet parsons mignone
    Posted September 7, 2013 at 3:10 am | Permalink

Like to know when the class of 1979 will have a reunion from Hall High School, Spring Valley,
    IL. Please contact me if anyone has the information for the next reunion.

Janet Mignone (Parsons)
    from Missouri

16. Posted September 9, 2013 at 2:26 pm | Permalink

Looking for friends. Michael Southworth, Christi Smith Kirby, Michelle milosevich, David Carnes, and David Macleoud

17. Posted September 9, 2013 at 2:27 pm | Permalink

WE love you all and hope to see you soon

18. Gina king
    Posted September 12, 2013 at 2:38 am | Permalink

Hi , Im looking for my best friend her name is Veronica Gonzales . We went to Jackson Middle School . Please if you know her please have her email me .

19. michelle rodriguez
    Posted September 25, 2013 at 3:04 am | Permalink

i use to go to florence middle school a long time ago if you know me email me any time
    as only friend only i am married

20. Alphonso L. Brown
    Posted September 27, 2013 at 9:13 pm | Permalink

I am looking to find Deborah Smalls H.she graduated from Paseo High School, (1965) Kansas City, Mo.

Her married name is Haskins Deboral, has a brother named Calvin and three children, two daughters and one son.

She is a teacher and close friends of Loyce Joiner Caruthers and Joyce Joiner Walkins both are teachers also in the Kansas City area.

21. james christian
    Posted October 4, 2013 at 3:46 pm | Permalink

Looking for vicke yerkie now johnson from portland junior high I gave you a necklacr with lords prayer

22. Kimberly Koggan Shackelford
    Posted October 19, 2013 at 4:54 pm | Permalink

I Am looking for a few of my partners in crime that I grew up with in New Port Richey Fl. They Graduate do from Gulf High school 1990 Tracy Cheuvront Padgent, Rhonda Lonas we grew up togather.I Moved to Seattle Was for10
    Years And im back, I realty would like to find them to see what they are up to.

Posted October 29, 2013 at 6:48 pm | Permalink

Looking for a friend Barbara who went to Myra Green Jr High in Raymondville, Tx. She was in band and played clarinet. Left (moved) school in 1964 to I do not know where but my sister Maria Del Rosario Cantu is interested in getting in touch with her. They were close friends. Please write to 637 N Huisache Raymondville, Tx 78580

24. charice
    Posted October 31, 2013 at 1:53 am | Permalink

Looking for classmates from JVS for the years of 1978/1979. Also, looking for a year book from JVS and Springfield South High School for the year of 1978/1979.

25. newakis smoker
    Posted December 6, 2013 at 9:26 am | Permalink

looking for my parents pictures

Posted December 22, 2013 at 10:12 am | Permalink

27. Nicholas T Cistone
    Posted December 28, 2013 at 3:41 am | Permalink

My name is Nick Cistone, I am looking for a friend of mine that went Buchtel High.
    I went to West High School.
    We lost contact after we both graduated from Crouse Elementary School.
    My classmates name is Danny Woodson.
    He probably graduated in 1951

28. Helene Philion Prejet
    Posted January 1, 2014 at 11:50 pm | Permalink

Looking for my friend Lucie Bertrand from Precieux Sang High School. Her sister’s name is Carole who then had 2 small boys and lived in the North End. Her brother Richard from Montreal has sinced passed as well as her Mom.
    I graduated in 1975 and hope to reconnect with her.

29. Geneva Sanchez
    Posted January 18, 2014 at 7:21 pm | Permalink

Want to find the year Gus(Gustavo)Mireles graduated from Lockhart Hight School in Lockhart, Tx.
    Want to find a school photo also.

30. Posted February 3, 2014 at 8:17 pm | Permalink

Hey 1969ers, time to start on the bucket list.
    Don’t delay, remember our graduation speaker,
    “We live in a lame duck society,ect. Well don”t
    be lame and start chipping away at the list now. Even with all your responsibilies, find time,
    and a way to get going,I DARE YOU.
    Love to all,
    adam avilez

31. Posted February 11, 2014 at 6:17 am | Permalink

I’m looking for anyone that I went to high school with at Macedonia High 1968/69 Texarkana, Texas. I was once married to Charles Lewis of Texarkana,Texas. Had two son’s we split up, I moved to SanPedro, Ca. in 1979. married for the second time in 1998 to a wonderful man from NewYork, have another son which is at the age of 26. i am still married and living the life here in southern california. Just wanna holla!.. at my old classmates and the Duson family there in Texarkana, Texas. If u get this message hit me up on my e-mail okey, i’d love to hear from ya!…

32. Posted February 17, 2014 at 3:30 am | Permalink

Looking for Maria Gonzalez Class of 1975 Miami Sr. High … Contact me Maynard at Midway Sports in Miami or email me ..

33. Michele Lazarchick
    Posted February 22, 2014 at 10:12 pm | Permalink

Holy Name High School class go 1960. Contact Michele

34. sibtain raza rizvi
    Posted February 23, 2014 at 10:54 am | Permalink

old mpp inter college cricket friend 1978 -1980

35. Posted February 24, 2014 at 4:02 pm | Permalink

Trying to reconnect with class mate of north east elementary school located in riverside or what we knew as riverside located on Claymont street in Wilmington Delaware please feel free to contact me @ my E-mail address posted wiil look forwared to hearing from anyone.

36. barbara phillips
    Posted February 26, 2014 at 10:26 pm | Permalink

I am looking for Marianne Byman a gradruate of Suffren High School in 1975 or 76. She was my sister, Carol’s best friend. She is trying to get in touch. She misses you :) So much to share and catch up on.

37. barbara phillips
    Posted February 26, 2014 at 10:29 pm | Permalink

I am looking for Marianne Byman a gradruate of Suffren High School in 1975 or 76. She was my sister, Carol’s best friend. She is trying to get in touch. She misses you :) So much to share.

38. Eugene Malone
    Posted March 23, 2014 at 1:27 am | Permalink

looking for rosemarie boomhower last known address was oakpark area sacramento California.

39. Tom Norman
    Posted April 11, 2014 at 4:22 am | Permalink

I am looking for Dianne Baron who graduated from Newfane Senior High in NY State about 1980.

40. Betty Bowers Largent
    Posted May 25, 2014 at 6:01 pm | Permalink

I am looking for Mary Jane Vaughn Edmondson that graduated from Antioch High School, Antioch TN probably 1952. She went to Mill Creek Baptist Church and lived on Antioch Pike

41. carol whitlock
    Posted June 6, 2014 at 2:28 am | Permalink

please find linda weeks at plainfield in. have her emailme at thanks